Message from our school P&C and Schools Plus
We are always looking for parent involvement and support and are inviting all parents to take part in this workshop webinar.
Do you want to learn how to raise more funds for your school and broaden who you approach for support?
Schools Plus is hosting workshops to help schools and parent associations fundraise for much-needed projects, activities and equipment that will create a brighter future for their students.
In these workshops you will learn:
- An easy step-by-step approach to fundraising for a project
- Tips to help your project run smoothly
- How to pitch your project to potential donors – and where to find them
- Grant writing tips and tricks
- Practical tips to make your fundraising drive a success
- How to retain donors
The workshops have been designed to suit anyone raising funds for a school community, including principals, teachers, community liaison officers, school business managers and parents.
Schools Plus has been established to make it easier for schools to connect with donors in their community and beyond. Through Schools Plus, schools can:
- Use our online fundraising platform designed specifically for eligible* schools and parent groups
- Ensure your supporters benefit from a tax deduction without any administrative burden on the school
- Get help developing your project and improve your fundraising tactics.
If you have a project in mind that you want to raise funds for, come fundraise with us!
“Thank you again for that informative session yesterday. It’s just what we needed to give us confidence and that push in the right direction”
P&C President, Heckenberg, – western Sydney workshop.
|Date:||Thursday 12 March 2020|
|Time:||4pm – 5pm AEDT|