Dear parents and carers,
The NSW Government has recently announced new COVID-19 restrictions for Greater Sydney, the Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Shellharbour.
This is an emerging situation. The Department of Education are currently working with NSW Health to understand any impacts on schools following this announcement.
In the interim, we are limiting gatherings of visitors on our school site and have rescheduled the remaining NAIDOC activities planned for this Thursday and Friday. Please note that:
- parents will not be permitted onsite unless prior approval has been given by the Principal.
- students will need to be dropped off at the top gate in between 8.30-9.00am.
- students will need to sanitise their hands upon entry
- upon pick-up and drop-off parents are asked to socially distance and move on quickly.
- the Torres Strait Islander song and dance workshop is postposed until next term.
- the K-2 incursion and 3-6 excursion this Friday are postponed until next term.
- any approved visitors will need to sign a COVID declaration and check-in with the NSW QR code.
If your family has been to any of the COVID hotspots, please self-isolate and follow NSW advice.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and flexibility.
Lisa Haller | Principal